HackerRank is a place where programmers/developers from all over the world come together to solve problems in a wide range of Computer Science domains such as algorithms, machine learning, or artificial intelligence, as well as to practice different programming paradigms like functional programming. The HackerRank community is the largest learning and competition community for programmers.
The community currently has over 6 million registered developers who actively use the HackerRank community to practice coding, participate in contests, prepare for coding interviews and also take assessments for jobs posted by companies on the HackerRank community website.
Why solve challenges and participate?
- Community- We're constantly growing our strong community of developers who discuss problems, learn, compete, and collaborate together. What's more exciting than solving challenging problems? We're constantly adding helpful features to make our platform the best possible experience, such as boilerplate code and animations that display when you are running code.
- Learning - Expand your knowledge by learning new programming topics and techniques by going through our challenges and editorial solutions. We believe the best way to learn something is by doing it! Have a look at our Tutorial domains.
- Interview Preparation - Use our interview preparation kit to know the kind of coding knowledge assessed by hiring companies and prepare for your upcoming interviews.
- Jobs - Looking for a job at an awesome company? You can get hired by solving challenges!
- Glory - As you solve more challenges, you earn points and move up the HackerRank Leaderboard.
Get started on the HackerRank Coding Community
Sign up through https://www.hackerrank.com/signup. If you already have an account, click Log in and sign in to the HackerRank community.
Signing up for a HackerRank Community Account
The HackerRank community hosts coding content periodically and gives away some amazing prizes to coding enthusiasts who crack these contests. You can also see your performance ranked on our Leaderboard.
Click here to view and participate in ongoing HackerRank Coding Contests.
The community offers different coding tutorials to help you improve your fundamental coding knowledge and skills in different languages. Explore the various tutorials available on the Practice page.
The HackerRank Community Jobs page lists some interesting job opportunities for coders. You can apply and solve challenges related to these jobs and get hired! Visit our Jobs page to know more.
HackerRank Community Leaderboard
When you solve different contests, your performance is ranked among other community users on our Leaderboard. You can also follow other community users on the platform.