You can view the full-stack test report of a candidate after the candidate has taken a test. The report is generated based on the scoring mechanism specified.
- You must be logged in to your Hackerrank for Work account.
- The candidate must have attempted the test and report must have been generated.
- Click the Tests tab and then click the required test name from the displayed list.
- Click Completed in the Reports section of the left navigation pane.
- Click View to view the report for the required candidate.
Note: You can specify filters such as candidate name, email id, date completed, candidate tags, and candidate status and then press enter to filter the search results.
Step Result: You can view the Summary, Detailed, and Timeline tabs. Click each tab to view different details.
- Optionally, click Detailed and then click Spawn IDE to display the Launch IDE button.
- Optionally, click Launch IDE to view candidate's attempted question in the web-based Full-stack editor.
Step Result: This feature allows you to view the attempted question without downloading the entire project and viewing it on your local editor. In this view, you can make changes to the candidate's code and then run and test it to figure out where exactly candidate made a mistake.
Note: This web-based Full-stack editor closes automatically in 15 minutes and any changes made during the session are not saved.
After viewing the report, you can click Set Candidate Status button to change the candidate status. The displayed drop down menu offers multiple options such as qualify the candidate, fail the candidate, evaluate the candidate, or call the candidate for interview.