You can create and save an email template that you want to use for inviting a candidate to a test. You can add a custom message to our default template and save it. You can also choose to use this template as your default template.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- You must have created a test for which you want to send candidates an invitation.
After clicking on the invite icon for a test, and composing the text of the invite email, you can save the email as a template, by the following steps:
1. You can click on the save icon to save this email in the form of a template as shown below.
2. Clicking on this save icon will open the template window, as shown below, allowing you to save this email as a template for future email invites for similar job roles. Additionally, you can add a template 'subject', which on saving, will appear by default in the invite email.
3. After you click Save, this email will be saved as a template and will be visible in the Templates sidebar under ‘My Templates’.
4. You can also view the ‘Shared Templates’ to see the templates that are shared by members of your company.