As a recruiter, you can schedule a CodePair interview between a candidate and interviewers. HackerRank sends out email notifications to candidates as well as interviewers specifying the details of the interview. Our email notifications include a link to access the CodePair interview.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- Click the CodePair tab on the home page and then click +New Interview.
- In the displayed dialog box:
- Specify the Candidate's email address.
- Optionally, specify the Interview title.
- Optionally, clear the Show Candidate Time Line to Interviewer check box if you do not want to give access to test reports of the candidate to the interviewer during the CodePair session.
By default, this check box is selected and the interviewer can view all the candidate activities and reports on HackerRank for Work platform.
- Click Get Interview Link.
In the Share link with candidate to join this interview dialog box, perform one of the following operations:
- If you want to create a quick pad and share the link with the participants on your own, then click the copy icon to copy the link and share it with the participants.
You can share this link with the participants via an email or text.
- If you want to invite participants, click Invite Participants and then specify the following in the displayed page:
- Candidate's Information that includes the name, email address and the phone number.
- Click to enable or disable Candidate's Timeline, as required.
This option is enabled if you selected Show Candidate Timeline to Interviewer check box while creating the CodePair link.
- Interviewers information: By default, your personal information is specified.
However, you can add other interviewers as per your requirements. The drop-down specifies all the members of your team.
- The schedule that includes the date, start time, duration, and time zone of the interview.
- Use the notes section to add any useful information for the interviewers.
- Optionally, attach the resume of the candidate.
- Click Save to schedule an interview.