As a recruiter, you can determine the date or time when the test can be accessed and attempted by candidates. This is helpful when you want to conduct timed tests or hiring events with a specific end date or time. You have the option to keep the test open for as long as you like.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- You must have created a test.
- Click the Tests tab on the home page and then click the required test.
- Click Advanced Settings in the left navigation pane.
- Click Test Access in the displayed page to expand the section.
- In the Time Settings area, select the start date, start time, end date, and end time of the test.
Example: If you have selected 20th April, 2017 as the start date, 10:00 hours as the start time, 20th April, 2017 as the end date, and 13:00 hours as the end time, then candidates can access and attempt the test only between 10:00 hours to 13:00 hours on 20th April, 2017. After this duration, the test link becomes invalid.
Tip: Click Reset to clear all the specified values.You can select the start date and time of the test prior to the current date and time; however, the end date and time of the test must fall after the current date and time.
Note: The time zone is specified by default in accordance with your account settings. If you want to change the time zone, you can do so from your account settings.
- Click Save.