You can create a public test that can be accessed by anyone who has the link to the test. These links can be shared with job descriptions and candidates applying for the position can take the test to prove their skills. Public tests do not require a password, but candidates are required to enter their email id and any other additional information that recruiter has configured.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account
- You must have created a test.
- Click the Tests tab on the home page and then click the required test.
- Click Advanced Settings in the left navigation pane.
- Click Test Access in the displayed page to expand the section.
- In the Public test URL area, enter the custom URL and then click Create Link.
To generate the custom link, you can specify a unique name.
Example: If you are creating a test for a Senior Java Developer, you can specify the custom url as senior-java-developer. The link is www.hr.gs/<your custom URL> which in this case becomes www.hr.gs/java-developer.
Note: You cannot reuse the same custom URL for any other test. If you delete this link, you cannot reuse the same custom URL again, even for the same test. You must enter a unique custom URL to create a public link.
Step Result: The public test URL is now created and can be shared as required.