You can change the duration of a test you have already created, if required.
Note: If you change the duration of a test, while candidates are attempting it, it will extend the duration of the test for every candidate attempting it. All they need to do is refresh the page for the change to take effect.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account
- You must have created a test.
- Click the Tests tab and click the required test.
- Click General Settings in the left navigation pane.
- In the displayed page, specify the duration of test in minutes.
- Click Save.