After you create a test, we recommend you share the test with your colleagues to get it validated. Your colleagues can share their feedback for clarity, relevance, and difficulty.
Note: The following method is useful only for sharing a test with people who do not have any HackerRank license.
For members of your team who possess either a recruiter or engineer license, you can share a test with them by using the share option from the three-dot menu in the upper right corner of a test screen.
Sharing a Test for Benchmarking
- You must have created a test.
- Click on the Tests tab on the home page and click on the required test.
- Click on the Try Test button present on the right-hand side of the screen, next to the test name.
- Copy the hyperlink of this landing page from the browser and share it with your colleagues.
- By default, your email id is specified on the landing page. It is recommended that people without a HackerRank license use your email id to validate the test. However, if they edit the email id, then one invite is deducted from your company's account.
Warning: If you send a test invitation to a person without a HackerRank license using Inviting candidates to a test method, then one invite will be deducted from your company's account.
Therefore, it is recommended that you use the method illustrated in this topic for the internal validation of a test.