The library is a repository of all the questions that can be used to create tests.
When you click Library on the HackerRank for Work home page, you can view three main sections:
- HackerRank library is the repository of all the questions created by the HackerRank team.
- Company library comprises all the questions created by you and your team. The questions in the Company library can be divided into three broad sub-categories:
- All Questions: This section contains all the questions that have been created by you and your team.
- My Questions: This section contains all the questions created by you. You can edit these questions as per your requirements. If you have not created any question, this section will remain empty. It excludes questions that you have archived.
- Shared With Me: This section contains all questions that have been created by your team members. These questions will always be available in this library for future reference irrespective of any personnel changes in your organization.
- Archived questions comprise all the questions from your personal library that have been archived. There is also an option to restore an archived question.
Searching and Adding Questions:
1. Navigating: You can navigate through the library questions by selecting Hackerrank questions, My Company questions or Archived as shown below:
2. Searching based on a category:
You can search for a particular question based on the following filters:
3. Adding a question to a Test:
You can add any question to a test by clicking on the checkbox right next to the question and selecting 'Add to test'.