You can create labels for your tests. The labels/tags are relevant words and phrases that help in organizing tests. If you have added tags for all your tests, you can quickly and easily filter your test list to find the relevant test.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- You must have created a test.
- Click the Tests tab on the home page and then click the required test.
- Click Settings from the options present below test name.
- Once the settings menu expands, click on general settings to expand that section. You can create test tags here, as shown below.
- In the Tests Tag section of the displayed page, specify:
- Example: If you are hiring a Java Developer, add Java Developer in this field.
- Example: If the test is for hiring a beginner level Java Developer, you can add tags such as "beginner" or "basic". If the test is of medium difficulty, you can add another tag "medium".
- Click Save. Task Result: The tags are now created for the test.
Using Test Labels
You can use test labels to find a required test quickly and efficiently. However, you must have added relevant tags to the tests as illustrated above to be able to use them. You can find these tags as labels.
- Click the Tests tab on the home page.
- Under the labels section on the left navigation pane, on the Tests homepage, select one or more labels(tags) to search the test list using the tags.
- You can enter the required labels in the search by label field and then click Search.
- You can enter multiple labels.
- Step Result: The relevant tests with the specified tags are displayed.