You can create tags for your tests. The tags are relevant words and phrases that help in organizing tests. If you have added tags for all your tests, you can quickly and easily filter your test list to find the relevant test.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- You must have created a test.
- Click the Tests tab on the home page and then click the required test.
- In the left navigation pane, click General Settings.
- In the Tests Tag section of the displayed page, specify:
Example: If you are hiring a Java Developer, add Java Developer in this field.
- Other Tags
Example: If the test is for hiring a beginner level Java Developer, you can add tags such as "beginner" or "basic". If the test is of medium difficulty, you can add another tag "medium".
- Click Save.
Task Result: The tags are now created for the test.