You can create labels for the tests in HackerRank. The labels are nothing but a set of words and phrases which will help in organizing your tests. With the help of these labels, you can easily filter and find the relevant tests. This article will walk you through the steps in creating the test labels.
Creating Test Labels
- You must have created a test.
- Click on the Tests tab on the home page and then click the required test.
- Click on the Settings option from the options present below the test name.
- From the left panel, click on the General settings and scroll down. You can find the Labels section.
- Type your custom labels in the box under Labels.
- Click on the Enter option after typing each label to add them.
- Click on the Save Changes button to add those labels to your test.
Types of Labels
- Role-specific: For example, if you are hiring a Java Developer, add Java Developer in the Label field.
- Difficulty level: For example, if the test is an easy one, you can assign a label as easy. Alternatively, use labels medium and hard to assign a test based on the difficulty levels.
- Other Labels: Example: If the test is for hiring a beginner level Java Developer, you can add labels such as "beginner" or "basic".
Usage of Test Labels
You can use test labels to find a required test quickly and efficiently. However, you must have added relevant labels to the tests as illustrated above to use them.
- Click on the Tests tab on the home page.
- Click on the Labels option in the left pane.
- It will display a list of labels. You can search for your required labels and choose the one you want by ticking the checkbox before it. You can select multiple labels at a time.
- Once you select the required labels, tests with relevant information get displayed.