You can create labels for the tests in HackerRank. The labels are nothing but a set of words and phrases which will help in organizing your tests. With the help of these labels, you can easily filter and find the relevant tests.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- You must have created a test.
Creating Test Labels
- Click on Tests tab on the home page and then click the required test.
- Click Settings from the options present below the test name.
- From the left panel, click on General settings and scroll down. You can find the Labels section.
- Type your custom labels in the box under babels.
- Click on Enter after typing each label to add them.
- Click on Save Changes to add those labels to your test.
Types of Labels
- Role-specific: For example, if you are hiring a Java Developer, add Java Developer in the Label field.
- Difficulty level: For example, if the test is an easy one, you can assign a label as easy. Alternatively, use labels medium and hard to assign a test based on the difficulty levels
- Other Labels: Example: If the test is for hiring a beginner level Java Developer, you can add labels such as "beginner" or "basic".
Usage of Test Labels
You can use test labels to find a required test quickly and efficiently. However, you must have added relevant labels to the tests as illustrated above to use them.
- Click the Tests tab on the home page.
- Click on Labels in the left pane.
- It will display a list of labels. You can search for your required labels and choose the one you want by ticking the checkbox before it. You can select multiple labels at a time.
- Once you select the required labels, tests with relevant information get displayed.