You can create labels for the tests in HackerRank. The labels are nothing but a set of words and phrases which will help in organizing your tests. With the help of these labels, you can easily filter and find the relevant tests.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- You must have created a test.
Steps to create test labels
- Click the Tests tab on the home page and then click the required test.
- Click Settings from the options present below the test name.
- From the left panel, click on General settings and scroll down. You can find the Labels section.
- Type your custom labels in the box under Labels.
- Click on Enter after typing each label to add them.
- Click on the small x button if you want to remove any of the added labels.
- Click on Save Changes to add those labels to your test.
Different types of labels that can be added to your test
Example: If you are hiring a Java Developer, add Java Developer in the Label field.
- Difficulty level
Example: If the Test is an easy one, you can assign a label as Easy. Alternatively, use labels Medium and Hard to assign a difficulty level for the Test
- Other Labels
Example: If the test is for hiring a beginner level Java Developer, you can add labels such as "beginner" or "basic".
Using Test Labels
You can use test labels to find a required test quickly and efficiently. However, you must have added relevant labels to the tests as illustrated above to use them.
- Click the Tests tab on the home page.
- Click on Labels in the left pane.
- It will display a list of labels. You can search for your required labels and choose the one you want by ticking the checkbox before it. You can select multiple labels at a time.
- Once you select the required labels, tests with relevant information get displayed.