In this article
You can download the Test you created as a PDF (Portable Document Format) to keep a record of your Tests offline. This article will walk you through the steps to download the Tests in PDF files.
Steps to Download Tests in PDF
- You must have created a test.
- Click on the Tests tab on the home page and then click on the required test.
- From the three-dot menu on the top right corner of the displayed page, click on the Download as PDF option.
- The Download Test as PDF dialog displays offering two different options to download the Test Questions:
- Download Questions and Answers: This is the Recruiters version and downloads all the Test Questions and answers for "Multiple-choice" and "Fill-in-the-blanks" type Questions only. You can share this PDF with other team members for benchmarking your Test.
- Download Questions Only: This is the candidate's version of the Test and downloads only those Questions which are visible to candidates in the actual Test.
- Click on the appropriate option to download the Test.