In this article
You can download the Test you created as a PDF (Portable Document Format) to keep a record of your Tests offline.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- You must have created a test.
- Click the Tests tab on the home page and then click the required test.
- From the three-dot menu on the top right corner of the displayed page, click Download as PDF.
- The "Download Test as PDF" dialog displays offering two different options to download the Test Questions:
- Download Questions and Answers - This is the Recruiters version and downloads all the Test Questions and answers for "Multiple-choice" and "Fill-in-the-blanks" type Questions only. You can share this PDF with other team members for benchmarking your Test.
- Download Questions Only - This is the Candidates version of the Test and downloads only those Questions which are visible to Candidates in the actual Test.
- Click the appropriate option to download the Test.