This setting allows you to require candidates to take a test with their browser in full-screen mode to discourage cheating. If a candidate opens any other tab and exits the full-screen mode during the test, it is recorded in the reports.
Note: If this option is enabled, your candidates won't be able to take the test in Safari or Internet Explorer 11.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- You must have created a test.
- Click the Tests tab on the home page and then click the required test.
- Click Advanced Settings in the left navigation pane.
- Click Test Access on the displayed page to expand the section.
- In Enable FullScreen area, click the button to enable the full-screen mode for the test and then click Save.
This option is disabled by default.
Step Result: Full screen mode is now enabled.
A message is displayed to the candidates when they try to exit the full-screen while taking this test and try to open other tabs.
Our platform logs whenever a candidate exits the full-screen mode and displays it in the Timeline section of the candidate report.
Following consolidated information is presented in the Microsoft Excel report of the candidate: