This setting allows you to set a cutoff score for a particular test. If you have set a cutoff score, anyone who scores above the cutoff score is automatically marked as qualified and anyone who scores below it will be marked as failed.
Example: If you have set a cutoff score of 75 for a test, anyone who scores 75 and above in the test is marked as qualified and any candidate who scores less than 75 is marked as failed in that particular test.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- You must have created a test.
- Click the Tests tab on the home page and then click the required test.
- Click Advanced Settings in the left navigation pane.
- Click Score Settings on the displayed page to expand the section.
- In Cutoff Score area, enter the cutoff score for the test.
Tip: Only integers are accepted. You cannot enter any number with a fractional value.
- Click Set Cutoff.