When this option is enabled, the candidates' code gets auto-completed when they are writing the code. You can enable or disable the autocomplete feature for all candidates attempting the test using this setting. Disabling this option can be useful if you are administering your test at a low-bandwidth location.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- You must have created a test.
- Click the Tests tab on the home page and then click the required test.
- Click Advanced Settings in the left navigation pane.
- Click Programming Question Settings on the displayed page to expand the section.
- In the Code Autocomplete area, click the displayed button to enable or disable the code auto-complete feature.
This feature is enabled by default.
- Click Save.
If this feature is enabled, then the editor gives the candidate options for code auto-complete during the test.
We support code completion for C, C++, Java, C#, Python, PHP, Ruby, Go and Swift.