If you would like anyone in addition to the inviting recruiter to receive reports for a test, you can add their email address as an administrator. When a candidate completes a test, the recruiter who invited that candidate gets a report via an email. However, for a test taken through a public link, the owner of the test is assumed to be the inviting recruiter.
Note:Test Admins receive reports for all test attempts made by a candidate irrespective of who invited them.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- You must have created a test.
- Click the Tests tab on the home page and then click the required test.
- Click Advanced Settings in the left navigation pane.
- Click Emails on the displayed page to expand the section.
- In the Admin Email area, specify the email address of the administrator and then click Add.
If there is more than one administrators, specify the list of comma separated email addresses as illustrated below:
Examples of acceptable format With only email addresses firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org With names and email addresses Evan Brown <email@example.com>, Ethan <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Nancy Brown <email@example.com>
- Click Save.