You can enable settings to send reminder emails to candidates before a test. Only one reminder is sent to each candidate. You can edit the contents of the default email, if required.
By default, reminder emails are turned off.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- You must have created a test.
- Click the Tests tab on the home page and then click the required test.
- Click Advanced Settings in the left navigation pane.
- Click Emails on the displayed page to expand the section.
- In the Reminder Email area, click the button to turn on the reminder email for the test.
- Perform one of the following operations:
- If the test has an expiry date, then select the number of days before the expiry date.
Example: If a test is expiring on 20th April, 2017 and you select 2 days before the expiry date, then a reminder email is sent on 18th April, 2017.
- If the test does not have an expiry date, then select the number of days from today on which reminder email has to be sent.
Example: If today is 20th April, 2017 and you select 2 from the drop down menu, then a reminder email is sent on 22nd April, 2017.
- In the Reminder Email Contents area, edit the content of the reminder email, if required.
- Click Save.