Cloning a test allows you to create a test with the same questions and settings as the original test. This is useful when you want to create a test with the same settings as the original test. You can choose to add or delete questions to this cloned test. The naming convention for the cloned test is:
Name of the original test (Duplicate)
The questions on the test are not cloned. There is only one master or original copy of each question that exists. If you edit a question, the original question gets updated and so are all the tests that contain the particular question.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- You must have created a test.
- Click the Tests tab on the home page and then click the required test.
- Click Advanced Settings in the left navigation pane.
- Click Miscellaneous on the displayed page to expand the section.
- In the Clone Test area, click Clone Test to clone the test.
- Click the displayed button to view the cloned test.
You can also view the cloned test name on the Tests home page.