Before taking a test, candidates have to declare that they won't indulge in cheating and plagiarizing the test. When this option is enabled, candidates cannot take the test without selecting the check box that appears next to this honor code declaration.
You can edit the declaration text as required or choose to disable it.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- You must have created a test.
- Click the Tests tab on the home page and then click the required test.
- Click Advanced Settings in the left navigation pane and then click Miscellaneous on the displayed page to expand the section.
- In the Disclaimer area, click the displayed button to enable or disable this option.
By default, this option is enabled. If you disable this option, the declaration text box disappears.
- Optional: Modify the declaration text, if required.
Note: The default declaration text is only displayed, if you have enabled the candidate declaration option in step 3.
- Click Save.