You can use a combination of various filters to search and view relevant reports. You can filter reports with filters such as the candidate's name, email id, and status. After you have filtered reports, you can also sort these reports based on your selected criteria.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- You must have created a test for which you want to view reports.
- Click the Tests tab on the home page and then click the required test.
- Click on the Candidates option on the pane below the test name, and then click the required button from the left-hand pane that shows various candidate status options.
- The options are:
- In Progress: to view reports of candidates who are still attempting the test.
- Completed: to view reports of candidates who have completed the test.
- Invited: to view details of candidates who are invited to take the test. There will be no reports in this section.
- On the displayed page, use one or more of the following filters:
- Enter the name or email address of the candidate in the search bar to find the candidate(s) you are searching for. Clicking on the candidate's name or email leads you to their report.
- Select the date range depending on the category you selected (Invited, in Progress, Completed). There are also sub-categories you can filter according to.
- Enter the tags you used while inviting a particular set of candidates to a test.
- Use the drop-down menu to select the appropriate candidate status.
Note: The report list automatically refreshes to display the appropriate data when you enter or select any of the filters.
- Click the required column name such as score or timeline to sort the data. Reports can be sorted according to the time of invites or based on the time of completion of the test by selecting the appropriate option in the left-hand pane.