You can use a combination of various filters to search and view relevant reports. You can filter reports with filters such as candidate's name, email id, and status. After you have filtered reports, you can also sort these reports based on your selected criteria.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- You must have created a test for which you want to view reports.
- Click Tests tab on the home page and then click the required test.
- In the Reports section of the left navigation pane, click the required tab.
The options are:
- Invited: to view details of candidates who are invited to take the test. There will be no reports in this section.
- Attempted: to view reports of candidates who have attempted the test
- In Progress: to view reports of candidates who are still attempting the test.
- Completed: to view reports of candidates who have completed the test. This has three subcategories:
- To Evaluate: to view reports that you still need to evaluate. After evaluation, you can move to them to either qualified or failed.
- Qualified: to view reports of qualified candidates.
- Failed: to view reports of failed candidates.
- Enter the name or email address of the candidate.
- Select the date range depending on the category you selected (Invited, in Progress, Completed)
- Enter the tags you used while inviting particular set of candidates to a test.
- Use the drop down menu to select the appropriate candidate status.
Note:The report list automatically refreshes to display the appropriate data when you enter or select any of the filters.