You can select the languages you want to enable for a specific test. Candidates are allowed to answer the questions on the test only in these enabled languages. This overrides the language setting for each question. Irrespective of the languages enabled by the question setter for each specific question, all the questions on the test can only be answered in the languages enabled for that test.
By default, all supported languages are selected and available for use.
Example: If you select Python from the allowed languages for a test; then irrespective of languages that were allowed for answering each question on the test, only Python is made available to the candidates.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- You must have created a test.
- Click the Tests tab on the home page and then click the required test.
- Click Advanced Settings in the left navigation pane.
- Click Programming Question Settings on the displayed page to expand the section.
- In the Allowed Languages area, select or clear the check boxes for languages as required.
- Click Save.