You can enable settings to send an email confirmation to the candidates after they complete a test. You can edit the contents of the default email, as required.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- You must have created a test.
- Click the Tests tab on the home page and then click the required test.
- Click Advanced Settings in the left navigation pane.
- Click Emails on the displayed page to expand the section.
- In the Confirmation Email area, click the button to enable or disable confirmation email for the test.
By default, this option is enabled.
- In the Confirmation Email Contents area, edit the content of the confirmation email, if required.
This step is optional.
- Click Save.