In this article
You can archive a test that you are not actively using. This removes the test from your active test list. You cannot send invites to the candidates for archived tests. However, you can restore an archived test whenever required.
Steps to Archive a Test
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- You must have created a test.
- Click on the Tests tab on the home page and then click on the required test.
- Once the test opens, on the right extreme of the test name, you will see a three-dot menu (denoted by three vertical ellipses). Click on it to open a drop-down menu and select the archive option.
- Immediately after clicking the archive option, a dialog box opens where you have to confirm archiving the test as shown below.
Confirm archiving the Test
- Once you confirm the archive operation, the test is archived and you can now see it under the archived tests section.
- You can also easily restore an archived test by selecting the said test and clicking on the restore option in the archived tests section.
- Another simple way to archive one or more tests in a single step is to select the said test(s) directly on the tests page and clicking on the archive option.