You can lock a test to prevent anyone from making changes to its questions and settings. Tests can be locked and unlocked by the test owners or their team members. You cannot edit test settings for a locked test. You also cannot change the order of questions or add new questions to a locked test.
Questions that are part of a locked test cannot be modified. You have to unlock the test to edit any question that is part of a locked test.
You cannot delete a locked test, but you can archive it.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- You must have created a test.
- Click the Tests tab on the home page and then click the required test.
- Click Advanced Settings in the left navigation pane.
- Click Miscellaneous on the displayed page to expand the section.
- In the Lock Test area, click Lock Test to lock the test.