The library is a repository of all questions that can be used to create tests. When you click Library on the HackerRank for Work home page, you can view two main sections:
- HackerRank library is the repository of all questions created by the HackerRank team.
- Personal library comprises all questions created by you and your team.
- All Questions: This section opens by default when you click Library on the home page. It contains all questions created by the HackerRank team.
Note: You cannot edit questions in the HackerRank library.
Personal library comprises the following two sections:
- All Questions: This section contains all questions that have been created by your team and you. This section has two subsections:
- My Questions: This section contains all the questions created by you. You can edit these questions as per your requirements. If you have not created any question, this section is empty. It excludes questions that you have archived.
- Shared With Me: This section contains all questions that have been created by your team members. These questions will always be available in this library for future reference irrespective of any personnel changes in your organization.
Note: By default, you can edit questions in this section. However, if your team has disabled this option, then you cannot edit questions created by other members of your team.
- Archived Questions: This section contains all questions from your personal library that have been archived. There is also an option to restore an archived question.