Subjective questions, file upload questions, and diagram questions require manual scoring. Subjective questions require manual scoring because the answers are free text. Diagram questions are manually evaluated because they do not have one correct answer. For file upload question, the question setter can download the response file of the candidate from the link provided and manually review it. The question setter or the examiner is required to read the answers, review the diagrams, and their explanations and assign scores to these answers.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- The candidate must have attempted and submitted the test you want to evaluate.
- Click Tests tab on the home page and then click the required test for which you want to evaluate the candidate.
- In the Reports section of the left navigation pane, click To evaluate.
- In the displayed page, click View for the candidate's report you want to evaluate.
- Click Detailed in the displayed page and then scroll down to read the responses to each question.
For file upload questions, you can click the link to download the response files and then review the question.
- Enter the score for the question and add the comments after reviewing the answers.
Repeat this step for each question.
- Click Save Feedback.