Subjective questions, File upload questions, and Diagram questions require manual scoring. Subjective questions require manual scoring because the answers are free text. Diagram questions are manually evaluated because they do not have one correct answer. For the File upload questions, the question setter can download the response file of the candidate from the link provided and manually review it. The question setter or the examiner is required to read the answers, review the diagrams, and their explanations, and assign scores to these answers.
Steps to Score Manually for General Questions
- The candidate must have attempted and submitted the test you want to evaluate.
- Click on the Tests tab on the home page. Click the required test in which you want to evaluate a candidate's test submission.
- Click on the Candidates tab of the Test. You will see the list of candidates and their statuses.
- Click on the candidate name whose Test results you want to evaluate. The Candidate Summary page is displayed.
- Click on the Detailed tab and then scroll down to read the responses to each question. For file upload questions, you can click the link to download the response files and then review the solution.
- Enter the score for the question and add the comments after reviewing the answers. Repeat this step for each question.
- Click on the Save Feedback button.
Similarly, you can manually evaluate Subjective, File Upload, and Diagram Questions and assign relevant scores.