HackerRank for Work allows you to modify the basic settings of your test. Most of these settings are created by you while creating the test initially.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- You must have created a test.
- Click the Tests tab on the home page and then click the test name for which you want to modify the general settings.
- In the left navigation pane, click General Settings.
- In the displayed page, modify the following (as required):
- Test Name
- Test Duration
- Role for which you are hiring
- Tags to enhance the searchability
- Test instructions
Note: There are default test instructions that are specified for each test that is created. You can edit these instructions as required or add your custom instructions.
- Click Save.