You can share share a test with other teams and users besides your own team. The team you share the test with automatically gets the viewing and editing rights to the test. However, you can decide the level access rights you want to give to individual users. You can choose to give them only viewing right or allow them to even edit the test and modify the reports.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- You must have created a test.
- Click Tests tab on the home page and then click the test name which you want to share
- In the left navigation pane, click Share Test
- In the displayed page, perform one of the following:
If you want to... Then... A Share the test with a team
i. Click Share with teams
ii. From the Select Teams drop down menu, select the name of the team with whom you want to share the test and then click Share
B Share the test with a user
i. Click Share with users
ii. In the Access Control section, select the required checkboxes:
Read only: it allows the users to only view the test
Edit (Add Questions / Remove Questions / Edit test settings): it allows the users to add questions, remove questions, and edit test settings for the shred test.
View/Edit existing candidate reports: it allows the users to view and edit reports for the shared test.
iii. In the Select user drop down menu, select the name of the user and then click Share.