You can edit the questions in your personal library. These questions are created by your team or you. If someone has shared a question with you and given you the edit rights, then you can also modify that question.
However, you cannot edit the questions in the HackerRank library.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work Account.
- The question you want to edit must exist in your personal library.
- Click Library tab on the home page and then click All Questions in the Personal section of the left navigation pane.
You can click My Questions or Shared With Me, if you know in which section the questions you want to edit exist.
- Optionally, search the required question in the search box.
You can select the question type from the drop down menu and also use tags to narrow the search results.
- Click Edit for the question you want to edit.
- In the displayed page, modify the required fields.
Refer the specific question types to understand the steps to create a question. The steps involved are same for modifying the existing question types.
- Click Save Question to save all the changes.