You can view the report of the CodePair interview that is completed. After the CodePair session is complete, the report is immediately available.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- The CodePair interview session must be complete.
- Click CodePair tab on the home page and then click Completed in the left navigation pane.
- Optionally, apply filters such as email address, participant type, date on which CodePair was created, and date on which CodePair session ended to narrow the results.
- Click the View Report icon for the required CodePair interview session.
The displayed page shows the detailed report of the candidate. It includes the name and email address of all the participants, notes from the interviewers (if any), the problem statement of the used questions, and the code written by the candidate.
- You can add notes in the notes section and click Update to update the notes section
- You can click All code toggle button to view only the compiled code. The playback feature gets disabled when you view the compliled code.
- By default, All code option is enabled that allows you to playback the complete code by clicking the playback button.
- You can also click the PDF download button in the top right corner of the page to download the report as PDF. However, the PDF report only contains the last compiled code and does not have an option to play all the compiled codes.