You can view the report of an interview that is completed. After the interview is complete, the report is immediately available. This article will walk you through the steps in viewing an Interview Report.
Steps to View the Interview Report
- The interview must be completed.
- Click on the Interview tab on the home page and then click on the Completed option from the left navigation pane.
Viewing completed interviews
- Optionally, apply filters such as email address, participant type, the date on which the interview was created, and the date on which the interview ended to narrow the results.
- Click on the View Report icon for the required interview.
The displayed page shows the detailed report of the candidate. It includes the name and email address of all the participants, and the interviewer's note which is non-editable structured feedback generated from the scorecard of the HackerRank interview
Detailed Report of the Candidate
- You can click on the All code toggle button to view only the compiled code. The playback feature gets disabled when you view the compiled code.
All Code Toggle Button
- By default, the All code option is enabled that allows you to playback the complete code by clicking the playback button.
- You can also click on the PDF download button in the top right corner of the page to download the report as a PDF. However, the PDF report only contains the last compiled code and does not have an option to play all the compiled codes.
Downloading the PDF report