You can view the report of an interview that is completed. After the interview is complete, the report is immediately available.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- The CodePair interview session must be complete.
- Click the Interview tab on the home page and then click Completed in the left navigation pane.
Viewing completed interviews
- Optionally, apply filters such as email address, participant type, the date on which CodePair was created, and date on which CodePair session ended to narrow the results.
- Click the View Report icon for the required CodePair interview session.
The displayed page shows the detailed report of the candidate. It includes the name and email address of all the participants, and interviewer's note which is a non-editable structured feedback generated from the scorecard of the CodePair interview
- You can click All code toggle button to view only the compiled code. The playback feature gets disabled when you view the compiled code.
- By default, All code option is enabled that allows you to playback the complete code by clicking the playback button.
- You can also click the PDF download button in the top right corner of the page to download the report as PDF. However, the PDF report only contains the last compiled code and does not have an option to play all the compiled codes.
Downloading the PDF report