You can view the code quality submitted by a candidate. This helps you in making better hiring decisions that go beyond the accuracy of the candidate's code. The major issues with the code are highlighted. A tag is displayed on the right side with the name of the issue. The description of the issue in the code is displayed corresponding to each tag.
Examples of descriptions of issues in code:
Replace the type specified in the constructor call with the diamond operator (“<>”).
Refactor this code to not nest more than 3 statements such as if, for, while, switch, and try.
Reduce the total number of break and continue statement in this loop to use at most one.
Note: Currently, we do not provide any rating or score to the candidate's code. Only issues with the code are highlighted and described.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- The candidate must have submitted the code for which you want to view code quality
- Click Tests tab on the home page and then click the required test.
- In the Reports section of the left navigation pane, click Completed.
- In the displayed page, click View to view the report for the required candidate.
- Click the Detailed tab.
- Click the Code quality reports toggle button to enable the code quality reports for candidate submission.
You can see the description of issues in the code.