Adding Questions Into Interviews
- You must be logged in to an Interview session.
- You must have created the questions in the library.
You can import your questions in two ways, as explained below,
- On the Interview home page, perform the following operations:
- Upon joining the interview you will see the Onboarding Page as shown below. From there click on the Question Library option.
- From the pop-up, you can choose a question from any one of the four tabs:
- Templates - contains your custom-made templates and shared templates. Learn more about Interview Templates here.
- HackerRank Library- contains all the questions created by the HackerRank team. Learn more about HackerRank Library here.
- Recently Used- contains the questions recently used by you or your company.
- More- under more, you can find questions that are created by you or shared with you and the recently used questions by your company.
- Click on the Import button once you select the question of your choice.
Tip: You can use Expand Question option to view the complete question before adding it. You can also search for a particular question from the search field in the Import Question pop-up.
- You can also import questions in an Interview by performing the following steps.
- By selecting one of the question types from the onboarding page.
- After you click on the question type, the respective code editor is launched.
- On the code editor, from the left pane, click on the Hamburger icon.
- Click on the Import Question button, where you can choose the questions from the Question selection pop-up as shown before.
- You can click on the Recommended Questions to get a list of questions with guidelines to guide and evaluate the candidate. Learn more about Recommended Questions and Interviewer's guidelines here.
- From the Import Questions or Recommended Questions, select the question of your choice and click on the Import button.
Once the question is added to the interview, the problem description is displayed in the Task Description pane to the left-hand side of the screen and the code stub is displayed in the IDE.