Adding Questions To Interviews
- You must be logged in to an Interview session.
- You must have created the questions in the library.
You can import your questions in two ways, as explained below,
Using the Question Library
- Upon joining the interview, you will see the Onboarding Page as shown below. From there, click on the Question Library tile (or) click on the Questions option from the left panel.
- Clicking on this will take you to the Question Library page. Here you can select the questions from HackerRank Library, My Company, and Recently Used sections.
- Click on Type to launch the question types drop-down menu.
- Hovering your mouse on the left pane will trigger the main menu. Here you can find the below options.
- Explore: Clicking on the Explore will take you to the landing page.
- Questions: Clicking on this will take you to the Question Library.
- Templates: Clicking on this will take you to the Templates directory.
- Candidates Test: Using this feature, you can use the questions from the candidate's test.
Tip: You can also search for a particular question using the search bar.
Using the Question Tiles
- Click on the desired question tile from the onboarding page.
- After clicking on the question tile, the respective code editor is launched.
- From the left pane, click on the Hamburger icon on the code editor.
- Click on the Import Question button to choose the questions from the Question Library as shown before.
- You can click on the Recommended Questions to get a list of questions with guidelines to guide and evaluate the candidate. Learn more about Recommended Questions and Interviewer's guidelines here.
- From the Import Questions or Recommended Questions, select the question of your choice and click on the Use button.
Once the question is added to the interview, the problem description is displayed in the left pane and the code stub is displayed in the IDE.