Each Enterprise user with a HackerRank for Work account can generate an access token to access our APIs HackerRank provides a set of APIs that are designed to enable automation of repetitive tasks such as administrating the tests and fetching the results.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account
- Click the downward arrow next to the user icon on the top right corner of the home page.
- Click Settings from the drop down menu and then click API Access in the left navigation pane.
- In the displayed page, click Generate New Token.
- In the New Token dialog box, specify the token label and then click Generate Token.
Task Result: The new token is displayed. You can copy, edit, or delete the token by clicking the required button.
Note: You can refer our detailed API documents to learn more about the APIs.