You can replace an already added question in CodePair with another question.
- You must be logged in to a CodePair session.
- You must have created the questions in the library.
- You must have added a question to CodePair that you want to replace.
- Select the question tab for which you want to change the question on the CodePair home page.
- Click the Edit icon located in the Task Description ribbon.
- Click Use Question in the displayed window to add the required question to CodePair.
You can choose a question from any one of the four tabs:
- Recently Used: contains the questions recently used by you or your company.
- My Questions: contains all the questions created by you.
- Shared With Me: contains all the questions shared with you.
- HackerRank: contains all the questions created by HackerRank team.
Tip: You can use Expand Question to view the complete question before adding it. You can use search the questions by relevant tag names or question names in the relevant search windows.
Task Result: The previous question is replaced by the new question you selected.