You can replace an already added question in Interviews with another question.
- You must be logged in to the Interview.
- You must have created the questions in the library.
- You must have added a question to the Interview that you want to replace.
- Select the question tab for which you want to change the question on the Interview home page.
- Click on the Edit icon located in the Task Description ribbon.
- Click on the Import button in the displayed window to add the required question to the interview.
You can choose a question from any one of the four tabs:
- Templates: this contains the templates created by or shared with you by your team
- HackerRank Library: contains all the questions created by the HackerRank team.
- Recently Used: contains the questions recently used by you or your company.
- More: click on the down arrow icon beside more to explore more tabs
- Recently used by my company: contains the questions recently used by your company.
- Created by me: contains the questions created by you
- Shared with me: contains the questions shared with you by your team
Tip: You can use Expand Question to view the complete question before adding it. You can use search the questions by relevant tag names or question names in the relevant search windows.