In this article
HackerRank interviews allow you to exchange an existing question during an interview. Please follow the below steps to learn how to do it.
- You must have added a question to the interview that you want to replace.
- Select the question tab for which you want to change the question on the Interview home page.
- Click on the Edit icon located in the Task Description ribbon. You will be taken to the Question Library.
- Select the question you want and click on the Use button in the displayed window to add the required question to the interview.
- The question you have selected will replace the existing question in your interview.
- You can use the library options to browse through different questions to find the desired question.
- You can also select the questions from the Templates section. Click on the Templates option to access it. You can add the question by following the same process above.
Tip: You can search the questions by relevant tag names or question names in the relevant search windows.