As an admin, you can add a new user to your team. You can give them permissions that are appropriate for their profile.
Note: If you want to add a user that is already part of your company, refer the Add an existing user to a team topic.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank account.
- You must have an admin account for the team to which you want to add a user.
- Click the downward arrow next to the user icon on the top right corner of the home page.
- Click Settings from the drop down menu and then click Teams Management in the left navigation pane.
- In the displayed page, click + New User.
- In the Add User dialog box, specify the name of the user, email address of the user, and the name of the team.
The user must have your company email account to be added to a team.
- Select the required user profile from the drop down menu.
- Recruitment: This is for the users with recruiter license. They have access to the entire platform and can become team admin. Only a recruiter license allows you to send test invitations to candidates.
- Development: This is for the users with an engineer License. An Engineer license is meant for a developer or an engineering hiring manager. They cannot become team admin and cannot send test invites to candidates. However, they can have complete edit permissions to the personal library, tests, and CodePair content
- Sourcing: This is for the users who do not have either the recruiter or the engineer license. These users cannot be admins of a team and do not have edit permissions to the content.
Note: Sourcing profile is only applicable to Customers using HackerRank Jobs
- Optionally, click Make Team Admin, if required. This option is only available for the recruitment profile.
- In the Advanced Options section, optionally click show all permissions to view all the permissions.
- Click the required button to enable or disable these options.
Note: These options are only available for Recruitment and Development profile.
- Click Add user.