As an admin, you can edit permissions for an existing user in your team. Following are the permissions that you can modify for the user:
Permission to allow the users to edit questions shared by their team members
Permission to allow users to create new tests
Permission to allow users to edit tests shared by team members
Permission to allow users to view and edit reports shared by team members
Permission to allow users to schedule new CodePair sessions
Permission to allow users to view or edit CodePair interviews shared by team members
Note: These permissions are not available for a user with a sourcing profile (HackerRank Jobs)
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account
- You must have added the user to your team
- You must have an Admin account to edit these permissions
- The user must have recruitment or development profile
- Click the arrow next to the user icon on the top right corner of the home page.
- Click Settings from the drop down menu and then click Team Management in the left navigation pane.
- Scroll down to the required team and click the right arrow to expand the required team.
- Click the edit icon for the user for whom you want to edit the user permissions.
- In the displayed dialog box, click show all permissions and then click the required button to enable or disable a permission.
- Click Save.