As an admin of a particular team, you can delete a user from that team, if that member is no longer required.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- You must be an Admin for the team to edit these permissions.
- Click the arrow next to the user icon on the top right corner of the home page.
- Click Settings from the drop down menu and then click Team Management in the left navigation pane.
- Scroll down to the required team and click the right arrow to expand the required team.
- Click the delete icon for the user you want to delete.
- In the displayed dialog box, click Remove to confirm removing the user from the team.