As an admin, you can add an existing user in your company to your team. However, if you want to add a new user to your team who is not added to your company, refer the Add a new user to a team topic.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank account.
- You must be an admin for the team to which you want to add a user.
- The user you wish to add must be an existing user in your company.
- Click the downward arrow next to the user icon on the top right corner of the home page.
- Click Settings from the drop down menu and then click Teams Management in the left navigation pane.
- Click the add user icon next to your team.
- In the Add User dialog box, enter a character in the Select User field. From the drop down menu, select the required user.
- In the Advanced Options section, click the show all permissions to display all the available permissions.
Note: These permissions are not available for users with sourcing profile (HackerRank Jobs)
- Click the buttons to enable the required permissions.
- Click Add User.