You can use test tags to find a required test quickly and efficiently. However, you must have added these tags to the tests to be able to use them.
Refer the Creating test tags topic to understand the detailed steps to create tags.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- You must have created a test.
- Click the Tests tab on the home page.
The specified role and tag is displayed below the particular test name in the test list.
- Click +more filters on the Tests home page to search the test list using the tags.
- Enter the required tags in the Tags field and then click Search.
You can enter multiple tags.
Step Result: The relevant tests with the specified tags are displayed.