You can create teams based on the organization of real teams in your company. Creating a team helps in managing the hiring process better because the content can be freely shared among the team members. Any member of the owner team can create a new team. However, if you are not a member of the owners team, you cannot create a new team.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- You must be a member of the Owners team.
- Click the arrow next to the user icon on the top right corner of the home page.
- Click Settings from the drop down menu and then click Team Management in the left navigation pane.
- On the displayed page, click +New Team.
- In the Create New Team dialog box:
- Specify the Team Name
- Optionally, click to Add Team Members. Enter one or more character of the name or email address of the user. Select the name or email address of the user from the drop down menu and click + Add.
Note: Only the names of existing users are displayed in the drop down menu. However, if you want to add a new user, you can first create the team and later add them
- Click Create Team.