You can configure various settings related to the invite email for inviting candidates to a test. Let us take a look at configuring the various settings related to the invite email used to invite candidates to a test.
1. Invite Expiry: You can configure the time duration taken for the test invite to expire by clicking on the option for ‘Expiry’ as shown below. You can configure the time duration after which the test invite will expire by clicking on the 'Expiry' option as shown below. You can set it to ‘Never’ or ‘1 Day’, ‘2 Days’ based on when you want the email invite to expire. Once the invite expires, candidates will no longer be able to take the test.
2. Reminders: You can also click on ‘Set Reminder’ to send reminder emails to the candidate before the expiry of the test as shown below. This will trigger an email to the candidate reminding him/her them to take the test before it expires.
3. Settings: Further, you can click on ‘Settings’ to configure various settings related to the invite email such as marking a copy of the email, test link, test dates etc.:
You can click on checkboxes for the following options:
- Send a copy to myself- to send a copy of the email invite to your own inbox to record the email conversation.
- Include a test link in email - to include the link to the online test in the email. Note that if you uncheck this option, you need to include the test link yourself. The original test link that is a part of the email invite will be removed.
- Include start/end dates in email - will give you the option to include start and end dates for of the test in your email.