Mobile Developer questions are used to test candidates' mobile development skills. These questions are aligned with the Project-based questions in HackerRank. This article guides you on how you can create your Mobile Developer questions.
Creating a Mobile Developer Question
Follow the below steps to create a Mobile Developer question.
- Click on the Library tab on the home page and click on the Create Question button.
- In the Select Question Type dialogue box, select the Mobile Developer option.
- On the question creation page, select a framework of your choice from the available options on the Select Environment tab and click on Proceed.
- As a next step, you will be taken to the Setup Project tab. You can either use a public GitHub link to import your project or upload your project.
Note: The project file that you are uploading must not exceed the limit of 5MB.
- A sample file is provided on the setup project page. You can download the file and structure your project according to it.
Important: Please take care to keep the hackerrank.yml file in the root directory
- After uploading the file, click on validate to validate your project. It will take a few minutes to complete the validation.
- After completing the validation, click on proceed.
- For the next step, you will land on the Define Question tab. Here you can add the below details:
- Problem Name
- Recommended Time
- Problem Description
- That’s it. You have successfully created a Mobile Developer question. You can find this question under the My Company section inside the Library.