HackerRank enables customers to stand out in the market as a tech brand by helping them operationalize an event that comprises microsites. This covers the use case of single-member, time-boxed coding challenges.
HackerRank introduces Engage as a solution that helps you show off your tech brand to potential applicants. Host real-world technical challenges on a customizable microsite to find the most needed skills and delight developers with branded email campaigns. This covers the use case of single-member or team-based time-boxed coding challenges.
Why HackerRank Engage?
As a solution, Engage enables customers to create real-world problem statements that showcase their brand, along with the ability for them to invite developers to solve these problem statements. This provides an idea of what it would be like to work in their company.
Engage is a one-stop solution for companies to stand out as tech branding in the HackerRank Community and other Technical Communities.
What's Included in Engage?
- Attract new team members with a branded microsite
Build a customizable microsite without coding knowledge to showcase your tech brand and drive registrations for technical challenges.
- Manage relationships with ready-made branded emails (called Workflows)
Continuously engage and maintain relationships with multi-touch email sequences.
- Host real-world technical challenges on a global scale
Give attendees a peek behind the curtain to help them see what life, work, and your company are all about.
- Ensure Assessment Integrity
Use our advanced Image Analysis solution (advanced proctoring) to identify cases of suspicious activity using a Candidates' webcam feed.
- Out-of-box Assessments
Conduct Challenges/Hackathons with upto 1000 active participants making use of non-project questions (Coding/Multiple-choice/File upload) and conduct Challenges with upto 500 active participants making use of project questions (Backend-developer/Front-end developer/Full-stack developer, and so on) as part of Engage's standard package.
- Gamify your Engagements
Use Engage also to run team-based challenges/Hackathons and gamify your candidate engagement.
How to Use Engage?
This video describes a demo of how you can use Engage in HackerRank.
To operationalize a Challenge on your own in the Engage platform, refer to the timelines shown in the image:
- Invite emails to candidates are sent by HackerRank. You need not send them separately.
- Leaderboard is published automatically only for automatically graded questions such as Coding and Projects.
Need Additional Help?
Get enhanced/customized support from HackerRank for your challenges as mentioned below:
- Build a custom microsite
- Get custom content for Tests
- Create Event leaderboards (for manually evaluated challenges)
- Scale beyond 10,000 participants
- Publish targeted Event ads on our community