Clicking on Candidates in the navigation bar at the top will bring you to a complete list of your candidates within HackerRank for Work. This list displays basic information and provides a search tool to find a particular candidate faster.
Exploring the Candidate List
Below are some of the key components of the Candidate List.
- You can view a list of your candidates, along with their name, email, role, and date and time of their last activity.
- Sort your list by candidate name, email, or last activity date and time by clicking on the arrow icons beside each header.
- Search for a particular candidate by using the search box in the sidebar. You can search either by name or email.
- If you hover over an interview that has been scheduled you can copy the interview link.
Your list includes
- Candidates whom you have invited to take a test
- Candidates who were invited to take one of your tests
- Candidates who your teammate invited to take a test (only if your teammate’s candidates are shared; by default, this setting is enabled)
- Candidates who were invited to take one of your teammates’ tests (only if the teammate’s candidates are shared; by default, this setting is enabled)
- Candidates who you scheduled an interview with
- Candidates who your teammate scheduled an interview with (only if the teammate’s candidates are shared; by default, this setting is enabled)
Candidates only appear on the candidate page if you have access to the most recent test or interview they have interacted with. Below is an example scenario for you to understand:
- User A creates a new test and sends Candidate C an invite.
- Candidate C appears in User A’s candidates tab.
- User B creates and conducts a new interview with Candidate C.
- Candidate C disappears from User A’s candidates tab and appears in User B’s candidates tab.
- User A can still access the candidate indirectly via the Candidates List within the test page
Note: Company admins will see all candidates across all teams within their organization.
If you see a candidate that you want to know more about, you can perform the below actions:
Take a look at their last activity and click through for more information, if available.
Click on their row to view their Candidate Packet. There, you will find comprehensive information about the candidate’s activities, skills, and in some cases, accomplishments in the HackerRank Community. Learn more about Candidate Packet here.
- If you are a company admin, you can permanently delete any candidate from your company’s account. You can do this by hovering over the candidate’s row and clicking the delete icon that appears on the right.