If you have registered yourself for the JPMC She Codes 2021 Assessment, then we recommend you to go through the information given below.
For information regarding the program timeline, eligibility, etc, click here.
On this page, we have compiled a list of preparation checklists, a short walkthrough video, and some commonly asked questions with their answers to give you a smooth test-taking experience.
Test Preparation Checklist
Before beginning your test we advise you to go through the preparation checklist below to have a hassle-free test experience.
- Install and use the latest versions of Google Chrome or Firefox browsers to take your HackerRank tests for the best experience. Refer to Browser recommendations for more information.
- Since this is going to be a proctored test, take the test from a webcam-enabled computer. Check your webcam status before beginning your test.
- We recommend you perform a system check here before you start your test.
- Make sure that you are in a location with adequate internet and power supply to avoid problems during the test.
- Carve out a quiet and well-lit test-taking spot with minimal distractions as the webcam will be enabled for the test.
- We advise you to take the sample test, before the main test to familiarize yourself with the HackerRank environment. The sample test link will be available on the test login screen.
Answering a Coding Question on HackerRank
Here is a short video to walk you through the process of taking a Coding type test on the HackerRank platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions. We recommend you go through these questions first to resolve your queries. If your question is not addressed over here, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org We will help you with your concern.
Before the test
Your Recruiter may enforce proctoring for your HackerRank Test. During the Test, proctoring allows your Recruiter to monitor your focus on the Test screen and detect any malpractices.
For the JPMC She Codes 2021 Assessment, three types of proctoring will be enabled.
Proctoring or Webcam Proctoring
JPMC She Codes 2021 Assessment is a proctored test and you need to enable your webcam for taking the test. Please note that you will not be able to start the test if the webcam is not enabled for your system or if you have a faulty webcam installed.
Here are a few things to remember while taking a proctored test:
- Always make sure that you are sitting in a well-lit area and your face is clearly visible during the test.
- Make sure that your face is perfectly positioned in front of the camera.
- Do not let anyone sit behind you during the test. Only your face should be visible to the camera.
- This test is being proctored, hence your photos will be taken during the test in a periodic time interval. Only the person who is taking the test should be visible in those photos.
You must follow these rules while taking the proctored test. It may cause disqualification for the next round if not followed properly.
Tab proctoring will be enabled for your test hence we advise you not to switch tabs in between while taking the test as the same will get captured in your report, which may result in disqualification for the next round.
Copy/Paste Tracking will be enabled for your test. If you try to paste a copied code in the assessment, it will be shown in the test report and may result in disqualification from further rounds.
If you have completed your registration successfully on the JPMC portal with all accurate details and are eligible for the program, you will receive your invitation by the 16th of July. Before reaching out for help recommend checking other folders (including spam) in your email service. If you still cannot find the invite, it could mean that you are not eligible for the test at the moment.
During the test
All the work that you submitted before losing the internet connection is saved on our servers. After the internet connectivity is resumed, you can log on to the test again (if it is not past the test completion time) and resume answering the questions. The test timer does not stop ticking when you are offline and the test ends at the scheduled time. We advise you to have a backup internet connection to use in a worst-case scenario as you can not retake or extend the duration once the given time is over.
The interface saves your answer automatically. If the Test ended before you could submit it, the saved answer is automatically submitted in the Test as the final answer.
After the test
Note: We advise you to write to us only at the mentioned email addresses. Writing to the general support of HackerRank or JPMC will not warrant a reply. We wish you all the best for the test.